The Best Beaches Around The World | Beach Hotels
|February 17, 2015||Filled under Latest Posts||
The Best Beaches Around the World
Selecting the best beaches around the world is similar to selecting a chocolate from a really large box of chocolates. However, after a very exacting selection process, the following are chosen as the best beaches around the world. Needless to say, there are no shortage of quality beach hotels adjacent or very near to such beaches.
- Ipanema beach – This beach is probably the inspiration of the Brazilian waxing technique. The beach is sizzlingly hot-and it is not only the weather which makes it so. Try not to stare at the dazzlingly beautiful locals from behind your sunglasses. It is located in Rio de Janiero, Brazil. Enjoy the caipirinhas sold by vendors doing their business on the boardwalk. For gym enthusiasts, there is no shortage of waterfront gyms to tone up the body. Take your pick from a large number of luxurious beach hotels
- Anse Source d’Argent – It is invariably picked as one of the best beaches around the world for its distinctive lovely pink sand and towering cliffs. To get here, you have to fly to La Digue in the Republic of Seychelles. The Veuve Nature Reserve is the only place in the world where you can find the black paradise flycatcher bird. This bird is extremely rare and is only about 100 left in the world.
- Hidden Beach – This beach is unique in the sense that it is located below the ground. Although the beach is not completely hidden, there is still a sense of wonder when you will see the sunlight streaming through the opening and sparkling the waves. To get here, fly to Mexico City and then to Marieta Islands in Puerto Vallarta. You can boast about enjoying yourself in a secret underground beach and have the photographs to prove it. Getting to the Hidden Beach is an adventure in itself. You will have to pass through a water tunnel. There are adequate number of luxurious beach hotels in the vicinity.
- Plage de St. Jean – If one goes exclusively by most photographed locations, then this is one of the best beaches around the world. The beach is at the end of shortest commercial aircraft landing strip (2,100 feet taxiing area). The address if St. Barths, French Caribbean. The place for celebrity sightings and ultra luxurious beach hotels. You can watch commercial airliners land and take off when lazing on the beach itself
- 7 Mile Beach – It is undoubtedly one of the best beaches around the world. The coastline is flanked by stunningly beautiful cliffs which makes it a dream destination. To come here, take a plane to Negril, Jamaica. The beach hotels are awesome Rick’s Cafe has consistently ranked as one of the more notable bars by a selection of judges who considered other locations from around the world. The cafe is located on the top of the cliffs.
- Maya Bay – If you have seen the Hollywood movie “The Beach”, you have seen Maya Bay. The tropical backdrop is stunning. It is located in Ko Phi Phi, Thailand. Beach hotels are aplenty and there is plenty of economically priced Thai beer.
- Plage de Tahiti – This beach is known for its visitors following a nudist lifestyle. Seasoned travelers rate it as one of the sexiest beaches in the world. For partaking such pleasures, fly to St. Tropez, France. Plage de Tahiti attracts celebrities, you can mix with the rich and the famous
- El Castillo – This beach can be recognized by its distinctive white sand and colorful fishing boats. Mayan ruins form a stunning backdrop. El Castillo is located at Tulum, Mexico, locals perform an addictive salsa dance. When you visit any of the above beaches, you are, in all effect, landing in heaven. Almost all the beaches have a wild nightlife and a modern arts scene.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Myrtle Beach Activities And Attractions | Discover Myrtle Beach
- The Best Time To Visit Panama City beach | Panama City Beach Activities
- Top 5 Tips To Make The Most Out Of Your Holiday | Long Beach California Attractions
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Miami Beach Vacations | Top Events In Miami Beach