Rio De Janeiro’s Top Recommended Hotels | Cheap Budget Rooms in Rio De Janeiro
|May 10, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Vacations in Rio De Janeiro
Vacationing in a city like Rio De Janeiro can be exhausting. So, you should consider staying at one of Rio De Janeiro’s top recommended hotels, where you can rest well and take advantage of the extravagant services provided to you. This exciting beach city is a beloved holiday spot for tourists of all ages and there are a variety of tourist attractions in the city that are a must-see.
Rio De Janeiro’s Top Recommended Hotels
- Atlantis Copacabana: Situated in the heart of Copacabana, this hotel is very close to the city’s major tourist attractions. The hotel’s staff speaks a number of languages and can help you plan out your stay in the city. You will also be able to get directions to the happening local areas of the city from the hotel staff. The hotel rooms are equipped with a mini-bar, telephone and cable TV. Listed as Rio De Janeiro’s top recommended hotels, Atlantis Copacabana is also very close to the train station where you can take a train to Rio.
- Oceano Copacabana Hotel: Located five minutes from Copacabana Beach and Avenida Atlantica, this hotel is also one of Rio De Janeiro’s top recommended hotels. With a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a sauna, the Oceano Copacabana Hotel has all the amenities you can ask for. The hotel rooms are fitted with a hair dryer, seating area, mini bar, and TV. The hotel provides currency exchange service as well and has a 24-hour reception. It is only a 20-minute drive from the city’s center, and most of the tourist locations are reachable on foot.
- Miramar Hotel by Windsor: What sets this hotel apart from others is its beautiful British-style décor, which makes it one of Rio De Janeiro’s top recommended hotels. Close to Copacabana Beach, Miramar Hotel offers an infinity edge swimming pool, fitness center, a solarium, two bars and a 24 hour room service. The rooms are equipped with an HD TV, Wi-Fi connection, and a coffee maker. Most of the major tourist attractions are within walking distance from the hotel.
Other than hotels, you can also choose to stay at one of the cheap budget rooms in Rio De Janeiro. They offer quality service without the restrictive expense of a luxury hotel.
Cheap Budget Rooms in Rio De Janeiro
After a little online research, you might come across some cheap budget rooms in Rio De Janeiro which serve as a great alternative to people who are on a limited budget.
- Ipanema Rio Hostel: Situated in Rio De Janeiro, Ipanema Rio Hostel offers private and shared rooms for their many tourists. Breakfast is complimentary and there is an open kitchen for lunch and dinner. The hostel’s facilities include Wi-Fi zones, computers, and free Internet access. Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented.
- El Misti Rooms: Being one of the cheap budgets rooms in Rio De Janeiro, El Misti Rooms is a comfortable hostel that offers air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi access, and complimentary breakfast. The kitchen is open 24 hours. Bed linen and towels can be rented.
Cheap budget rooms in Rio De Janeiro also offer themed tours. Those who are interested in these tours can book a reservation at the hotel’s reception.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Melbourne Tourist Attractions | Places To Visit
- Hamburg Budget Hotels | Cheap Budget Accommodations In Hamburg
- Geneva Tourist Spots | Top 5 Things To Do In Geneva, Switzerland
- Cheap Tourist Shops In Hong Kong | Bargain Markets
- How To Book A Flight Online | Booking Tips And Advices