Pompano Beach City Guide Florida | Pompano Beach Events
|June 5, 2015||Filled under Latest Posts, Uncategorized||
Pompano Beach City Guide and Events
The Pompano Beach City Guide will tell you everything about the city right from places to visit to the Pompano Beach events that you cannot afford to miss. There is something about beaches isn’t it? Not many will deny loving the feeling of their feet pressing into soft, grainy sand at the shore. Even just lazing by the beach and not doing anything has its own charm. Then there are the cities located right on the shore! Have you noticed how such cities are always full of life, brimming with people from all over the world? One such city is Pompano Beach city. So which Pompano Beach events make the city a must visit? The Pompano Beach City Guide, Florida will tell you all about it.
Clearly, the biggest attraction of Pompano Beach city is the beach. The almost four-mile beach has also been named as the ‘Blue Wave‘, because of its clean as well as safe water and shore. The beach is a favorite among both single travelers and those visiting the place in a group. As the city is located just off the shore, a lot of Pompano Beach events center around water-based sports and seafood. Your Pompano Beach City Guide, Florida highlights some of them:
- Fishing Rodeo: If you have awesome fishing skills (at least if you believe so!) or even if you have just taken up fishing as a hobby, you should not miss the Pompano Beach Fishing Rodeo, which is one of the most popular Pompano Beach events. The competition is simple, just catch the biggest, heaviest fish from the beach and take home big prizes. That’s not all though. If you do not feel like it’s your best day, you can always try your luck and show off some exceptional fishing skills in other smaller fishing competitions. Traveling with children? Why not allow your kids to discover the master chef in them by signing them up for the ‘Small Fry’ category of fishing events. The competition is strictly for kids under the age of 10. The festival is held in May.
- Seafood festival: The Pompano Beach City Guide, Florida says that it is one of Pompano Beach events, which most people look forward to. Why? Because it is full of lip-smacking seafood! During the Pompano Beach Seafood Festival, the shore is lined with big as well as small restaurants offering you a taste of their scrumptious seafood. The weekend event is held in April each year and witnesses a huge reception. As one of the biggest Pompano Beach events, it also includes several adventurous activities, non-stop music and a unique display of art as well. Clearly, there is no reason for anyone visiting Pompano Beach City around April to miss the event.
- Live shows: Next on the Pompano Beach City Guide, Florida’s list of Pompano Beach events that should not be missed is the Amphitheater show. It is where you will find most of the young crowd after they are done spending their hours at the beach. Planning to watch the live shows at the amphitheater in a big group? Not a problem at all, as it can easily accommodate as many as 2550 people at a time. The ground adjacent to the amphitheater is also the venue for several festivals and events, reveals the Pompano Beach City Guide, Florida.
Pompano Beach City is also known as the Heart of the Gold Cost due to its location (it stands right between Miami and Palm Beach!). Easy access to the Beach’s coral reef also makes it a popular destination for snorkelers and scuba divers.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- The Best Time To Visit Panama City beach | Panama City Beach Activities
- Explore Caribbean Islands | Top Beaches In Caribbean
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Popular Holiday Destinations In Queensland | The Best Holiday Spots Not To Miss
- Cape Town Attractions | The Best Places To Visit Around Cape Town