Madrid Accommodation Guide | Best Value Recommended Hotels
|January 24, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Madrid Accommodation Guide
If you are planning a holiday to Madrid on a limited budget, it is best that you take a look at a Madrid accommodation guide as it will have a mention of the best value recommended hotels. The guide will also provide a brief overview of the Spanish city to provide visitors with a sound knowledge of how to navigate through this beautiful Spanish city.
Some of the best value recommended hotels are located at the center of the city. The increase in tourism has led to the construction of stylish and chic hotels which offer excellent value for money at competitive prices. If you are wondering where to stay to make the most of your holiday, a Madrid accommodation guide can assist you.
Ideal time to visit
If you have a limited budget, then August is probably the best time for you to plan your trip as the best value recommended hotels are known to reduce their prices by a considerable amount during this time of the year. A Madrid accommodation guide will be able to give you all the details of the discounted rates.
If the budget is not your concern, then Madrid can be visited during any time of the year. However, Madrid accommodation guides claim that there are times when the Spanish metropolis blooms into life.
- Visit the city during autumn for a bright and cheerful holiday. Despite the cold season, the number of sunny days dispel all kinds of gloomy thoughts and make the visitors happy.
- May is the time to visit if you want to indulge in the culture of this pace. Cultural festivals, including the street festivals occur during this period.
- It is extremely hot in Madrid during July and August. If you want to visit the city at that time, then it is great idea to stay in one of the best value recommended hotels with an attached swimming pool.
Best places to stay
Madrid is a traveler’s delight, with both traditional and modern hotels dotted throughout the city. The Madrid accommodation guides recommend staying at the center of the city since it gives you access to many tourist attractions.
Here are some best value recommended hotels that you can consider.
- Hotel Regina Madrid: This three star hotel is situated at a five minutes’ distant from Teatro Espanol and is near Puerta del Sol and Gran Via. It has a cafeteria and a coffee bar. Spanish and local cuisines are served at the in-house restaurant. Sol Metro Station is located very near the hotel.
- Sieteislas Hotel Madrid: The four star hotel offers guests expansive city views and rooms come with a cable TV, mini bar and en-suite bathrooms. The in-house restaurant serves breakfast. The establishment is at a short distance away from Plaza de Espana and Plaza Mayor.
- Hostal Viky Madrid: It is situated in Barajas and its guests can enjoy the free airport shuttle and the express check in and express check out feature. Each room of the hotel is equipped with cable TV, refrigerator and a hair dryer. It is located a 10 minute drive away from the Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Hotel Maria Elena Palace: This four star hotel is located near the Gran Via and offers its guests the advantage of meeting rooms, a cafeteria and air conditioning. Windows of the rooms give way to expansive city views. The cafe prepares delicious breakfasts and multiple restaurants within the hotel provide guests a number of dining options. It is a 10 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor and Teatro Espanol.
By choosing to stay at one of these recommended hotels, you can make sure that you get only the best from your holiday in Madrid.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Find The Best Airline Seats | Airline Seating Charts
- The Best Of Macau Nightlife, Bars And Clubs
- Jeju Island | Attractions & Places To Visit
- Popular Travel Spots In Nyköping, Sweden
- Las Vegas Tourism | Visit The Most Popular Shows In Las Vegas
Madrid the beautiful city of Spain has always have lots of tourist