Discount Hotels In Kowloon | Last Minute Accommodations In Kowloon
|December 14, 2013||Filled under Latest Posts||
Last Minute Accommodations in Kowloon
If you are on the lookout for last minute accommodations in Kowloon, there are plenty of discount hotels in Kowloon on offer. The city has many attractions, including cultural spaces such as museums, restaurants and shopping and if you look up discount hotels in Kowloon, you can save your budget for all such activities. Last minute accommodations in Kowloon offer discounted rates for check-ins. Booking fees are waived, so you save money by checking in on discount hotels in Kowloon.
Choosing the right accommodation
If you are looking on discount hotels in Kowloon, you need to weigh in factors such as location, proximity to tourist spots and amenities provided by the hotels. Also, when you are checking out last minute accommodations in Kowloon, make sure the ambiance of the place is what you have in mind. These accommodations should give you a peep into the local culture and heritage.
Once you found discount hotels in Kowloon, the location is important especially the views on offer. If a tourist gets a glimpse of the well-known Jade Market, for instance, from the room, it would be an added attraction. One of the options among last minute accommodations in Kowloon is the concept of vacation rentals. There are apartments that can accommodate four to six people available for rent. These come with good amenities and are ideal if you want to feel as if you are at home.
Another choice among last minute accommodations in Kowloon is to look at home stays as an option. These offer local cuisine that your tour operators or travel guides may not be able to suggest. Also, some of them are located to the MTR station, so it is easy for you to commute.
Some accommodation options
- Silka Seaview Hotel: This accommodation has all the state-of-the-art amenities on offer. It is situated in the heart of Yau Ma Tei and is close to tourist hotspots such as the Langham Place and Canton Road. Yau Ma Tei, where the hotel is located, is also known by the name of Waterloo and is accessible to many historic buildings, including the famous Tin Hau Temple. There are many dining options near the hotel.
- Tokyo Hostel: The hostel is located in such a manner that it is easy for tourists to reach most of the well-known spots by foot. There is the famous Chungking Mansions which is a short drive from here, as also the Clock Tower and 1881 Heritage. This accommodation is located right at the center of Tsim Sha Tsui, and offers all the modern amenities.
- Delta Hotel: Also located in Tsim Sha Tsui, this hotel offers easy access to the sights and sounds of Kowloon, from the Ferry Pier to the Hong Kong Cultural Centre. It is also easy to reach the Clock Tower and 1881 Heritage.
- Hongkong MK Hotel: It is a five-minute walk from here to Langham Place and Canton Road. It is also close to the Mong Kok MTR station. It is equipped with modern facilities including wi-fi and disabled accessible rooms.
Planning a trip can be an expensive issue, but if your destination is Kowloon, then the options available for budget accommodation are many. As a result, you can save for other activities that you can take up in the city.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- London Serviced Apartments | Cheap Accommodations In London
- Pattaya Attractions | Things To Do And See
- Travel To Cologne | Days to Stay in Cologne
- Find The Best Airline Seats | Airline Seating Charts
- Important Things You Should Know Before Travel To Vietnam