Brussels Cheap Serviced Apartments | Holiday Accommodations Around Brussels
|March 16, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Brussels holiday accommodations
There are many holiday accommodations around Brussels which include a large number of Brussels cheap serviced apartments. The staff of all Brussels cheap serviced apartments take great pride in their professionalism and the standards of the holiday accommodations around Brussels are excellent. Businessmen visiting the city are advised to select one of the many Brussels cheap serviced apartments in the central part of the city, where there is a greater choice of transportation. They can pick and choose one among the many holiday accommodations around Brussels spread all over the city.
Things you should know about Brussels
- Brussels is a bilingual city where both French and Dutch are the official languages and are commonly spoken. The staff in holiday accommodations around Brussels can speak both French and Dutch and a little bit of English as well.
- A majority of the holiday accommodations around Brussels have signboards in English and public announcements in thoroughfares are also being said in English.
- Information about the city is available at the five tourist offices, spread across the city, including one at the Brussels International Airport.
Where to stay in Brussels
The following Brussels cheap serviced apartments offer great deals 365 days of the year:
- City Center Apartments: Located at Rue des Fripiers in the Brussels City Center, these apartments are quite close to Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert and offers airport shuttle, luggage storage and free WiFi facilities. The hotel is a short walk away from prominent city attractions like the Hotel de Ville de Bruxelles and Grand Palace. The Brussels Central Railway Station is walking distance and guests can also avail reserve parking. Every apartment has a cable TV, microwave and a DVD player.
- Citadines Brussels Sainte-Catherine: This three star accommodation is a ten minute walk from the Le Theater Royal de la Monnaie and Rue Neuve. It is surrounded by a number of restaurants and bars. The Beurs Premetro Station is also walkable distance from here. The property has 169 apartments and serves a daily buffet breakfast.
- Apart Hotel Aryan: This is a three star property located in Rue Des Palais, which is a five minute walk to the Gare du Nord train station. The Aryan’s front desk is open round the clock, if the guests have any issues with their apartments. The Aryan also has a well-maintained garden for guests to relax and unwind. Every apartment is well-equipped with many amenities such as cable TV and free WiFi.
- Wellness Apart Hotel: The Wellness Apart Hotel is one of premier first-class hotels in Brussels. It is equipped with a wellness and fitness facility and guests can make use of the free WiFi throughout the hotel. The hotel is conveniently located near the Gare du Nord train station and there is a tram station out front, which ensures that the guests have ample transportation facilities. Apart from the full-fledged kitchen, TV and DVD player, the apart hotel also has a Turkish bath and sauna for the guests to enjoy.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Find The Best Airline Seats | Airline Seating Charts
- Amsterdam Hottest Travel Spots | What’s On In Amsterdam
- Melbourne Tourist Attractions | Places To Visit
- Geneva Tourist Spots | Top 5 Things To Do In Geneva, Switzerland
- How To Book A Flight Online | Booking Tips And Advices