Berlin Popular Budget Hotels | Cheap Accommodations In Berlin
|December 20, 2013||Filled under Latest Posts||
Choosing Cheap Accommodation in Berlin
Are you scouting for cheap accommodations in Berlin, and wondering which Berlin popular budget hotels to check out? Then look no further. The vibrant city has plenty of options when it comes to such accommodation. By opting for cheap accommodations in Berlin, you could do a lot more sightseeing or take up more fun activities than your original budget would have permitted. When in Berlin, a tourist cannot miss out on some activities such as biking across the city. Berlin is known for its inexpensive cost of living and figures among the cheaper European cities.
What to expect
There are several Berlin popular budget hotels a traveler can choose from. Cheap accommodations in Berlin would, apart from the popular budget hotels, also include small private places across the city. These are cheaper than regular hotels and can even include homemade breakfasts. This is an excellent way to understand and appreciate local culture and cuisine. Single or double-room apartments that can lodge one or two people are also among other cheap accommodations in Berlin. These apartments also come with a kitchen, a room or a bathroom and make you feel at home. Bed and breakfast options are also available.
No matter which Berlin popular budget hotels you look for, ensure that you opt for those with a great view of the city. There are those located in quieter neighborhoods, those in the bustling parts of Berlin. Take your pick, depending on what your choice of ambiance is. Berlin popular budget hotels come with themes and decor styles of several kinds. Want the pre-war German feel? You have it. There are Berlin popular budget hotels that have a minimalist style, while others have retro, 70s style wallpapers and decor ideas. Also, you could look for budget hotels located at walkable distances from the tourist spots you would like to visit.
Places to check out
Here are some popular and cheap accommodations in Berlin including budget hotels you can check out.
- Axel Hotel: This hotel is less than a ten-minute drive from the famed Berlin wall and the Zoological Garden. Also, it is five minutes away from the Kaufhaus Des Westens, a famous department store and is located on Tauentzienstabe, a famous shopping street. It comes with a range of facilities including steam bath, bar and sauna, apart from the now inevitable wi-fi service.
- Agon Aldea Hotel: If you are a tourist wanting to visit spots such as the German Museum of Technology and the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe, this hotel is ideal for you. Situated in Tempelhof-Schoneberg, the hotel was opened back in the Sixties.
- Meininger Hotel: This is less than a ten-minute drive from Berlin Schonefeld Airport. A relaxed atmosphere at the hotel ensures that you sit back and watch the flights take off or land at the airport. It comes with all the modern amenities of any international hotel.
- H10 Berlin Ku’damm: It is a 20-minute walk from this hotel to the Zoological Garden and the Kaufhaus Des Westens and is a ten-minute walk from Spichernstrasse Railway Station and Berlin Zoologischer Garten Railway Station. It is located in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf.
So if you are planning a trip to Berlin and are looking for budget accommodation, make sure you check out these places to make the most of your trip.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Prague Holiday Ideas | Short Stay Visit
- Cheap Tourist Shops In Hong Kong | Bargain Markets
- Find The Best Airline Seats | Airline Seating Charts
- Australia’s Outback Events | The Greatest Thing About Australian Outback
- Find A Taxi | Travel Tips
Consider visit Berlin when Euro currency is cheap.