Top Tourist Cities In Spain | Spain’s Best Destinations
|August 11, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Spain Top Tourist Cities
If you plan on visiting Spain’s best destinations anytime in the near future, consider this list of top tourist cities in Spain as a guide before you begin. Spain is one of the oldest occupied regions of the world. This makes it rich in cultural as well as political history. The Spanish have been renowned for their architecture, food, culture and geographical landscapes. There can be realistically no end to a list with Spain’s best destinations and here are, some of the most loved and visited top tourist cities in Spain.
- Madrid: The capital city of Spain is also one of the top tourist cities in Spain. Filled with great nightlife options, restaurants and beautiful architecture, it is a must-see for anyone traveling through Europe, let alone Spain. It is also home to one of Spain’s best destinations for shopping – the El Rastro, which is one of the most famous flea markets in the region. There are also quite a few spots that are just a car ride away from Madrid like the Valley of the Fallen, the Castle of the Manzanares, Cuenca and a few other spots that offer a very different view from the ones found in the city.
- San Sebastian: This is one of the most visited beach fronts in the country. Spain is home to the highest number of blue flag beaches in the world, which indicate that beaches are clean, have no industrial pollutants and are a tourist-friendly. It makes San Sebastian one of the top tourist cities in Spain. It is also known for it’s culinary specialties and has numerous restaurants as well as bars crammed into every corner. One of the most picturesque beaches you will ever see, the Playa de la Concha is located in this city. San Sebastian is undoubtedly one of Spain’s best destinations for its food and beaches.
- Seville: is a very well-known city of the Andalusia region. It has a buzzing nightlife and the older quarters, which are generally revered for their religious architecture, are great for long walks. This is also the resting place of Christopher Columbus. It is most assuredly one of the top tourist cities in Spain and is one of Spain’s best destinations for its role in shaping the modern history of the world.
- Barcelona: It is the second largest city in the nation and is among the most visited cities all round the Europe. It offers a long list of attractions including historical land marks, beautiful landscapes, ecstatic nightlife spots, religious centers and architectural marvels. The city is on top of the list of Spain’s best destinations for being the most all-round tourist-friendly city in the country.
The rich history of the nation can be seen in almost every aspect of these destinations be it the culture, food or just the way of living.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Cocoa Beach Family Vacation And Accommodation | Cocoa Beach Florida Hotels
- Top 5 Tips To Make The Most Out Of Your Holiday | Long Beach California Attractions
- Hamburg Budget Hotels | Cheap Budget Accommodations In Hamburg
- Istanbul Airport Hotels | Cheap Hotels Near Ataturk International Airport
- The Best Time To Visit Gold Coast | Gold Coast Attractions And Activities