Top Reliable International Airlines | Airline Reviews And Ratings
|March 3, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Top Reliable International Airlines
In today’s era of high fares and costly fees, the top reliable international airlines have worked hard to be on the top of the airline reviews and ratings. They not just offer the best of security but also make sure that the passengers are provided all the required facilities.
It is seen that most of the top reliable international airlines have treated their passengers much better than their competitors flying the same route. The airline reviews and ratings reflect that these airline care for their passengers and are committed towards their service.
Reviews of the airlines
Most airline reviews and ratings compare the top reliable international airlines on a ranking system focusing on two very important factors vital for an excellent trip:
- On-board experience or the comfort of the passenger inside the plane
- Timely departure and also the on-time arrival of the flights
The airline reviews and ratings are based on both domestic and international flights. They also incorporated short routes and the longer haul transcontinental longer haul passenger routes. The airline reviews and ratings have also analyzed the top reliable international airlines on minute in-flight experiences like:
- Comfort of the seats
- Entertainment offered during the journey
- Cleanliness of the cabin
- Quality of the meals provided
- Efficiency of the service
The ratings of the top reliable international airlines were calculated for an average score of all factors including on-time performance and in-flight experience of the airlines.
The major international carriers delivered 75.21 percent of flights within 15 minutes of their arrival time, with cancellation of tickets being relatively constant at 1.31 percent. Only three international airline companies delivered their passengers 90 percent of their flights on time:
- Gulf Air
- South African Airways
- Tyrolean Airways
The top 5 best performing international airlines and their correct time arrival percentages are:
- Gulf Air 93.04 percent
- Tyrolean Airways 92.97 percent
- South African 92.61 percent
- Finnair 89.77 percent
- Japan Airlines 88.85 percent
North American airlines
The North American airline companies delivered 73.44 percent of flights within 15 minutes of their arrival time. Cancellations were in the range of 1.92 percent across all airlines. The best airlines in the region and their on-time arrival percentages are:
- Hawaiian 94.06 percent
- Horizon 90.68 percent
- Compass 85.96 percent
- Alaska 84.06 percent
- Jazz 83.51 percent
Binter Canarias delivered an astonishing 100 percent of their flights on the correct time. The top 8 had 90 percent of their flights arriving at the gate on the correct time. Cancellations were 0.57 percent.
- Binter Canarias 100.00 percent
- Malmo Aviation 93.42 percent
- NAYSA 93.10 percent
- Tyrolean Airways 92.97 percent
- KLM Cityhopper 91.92 percent
All ratings have been viewed objectively using globally recognized audits from respected international trade bodies.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Vienna travel guide | 5 Hottest and the best tourist attractions
- Types Of Hotel Rooms | What To Expect During Check-In
- Important things you should know before travel to Vietnam
- Jeju Island | Attractions & Places To Visit
- What Luggage Is Best For Travel