Singapore Activities and Attractions | Singapore in 3 Days
|July 4, 2015||Filled under Latest Posts||
Singapore Activities and Attractions
It does not matter whether you are young or young at heart, you will surely enjoy the many Singapore activities and attractions that provide a number of opportunities for any family to have a fun time and bond with each other. The attractions are so many, that sightseeing Singapore in 3 days can be an impossibility.
Singapore activities and attractions come in a number of varieties and each of them provides a distinct kind of entertainment experience – ranging from educational to adventurous. No wonder many seasoned travelers consider seeing Singapore in 3 days very difficult to achieve.
Best Singapore activities and attractions
- Marina Bay – Visit Singapore’s number one attraction – the famed Marina Bay. It is a must see in your Singapore in 3 days The focal point of the place is the stunning $5.5 billion cost Marina Bay Sands. Do go to the Casino, the Science Museum, and enjoy the plethora of nightlife, dining and shopping options. If you love a good light show, come to the Marina Bay Sands at 8pm. The visual effect of lights falling on a number of iconic landmarks is stunning.
- Clarke Quay - One of the more prominent Singapore activities and attractions, this beautiful riverside development must include in your Singapore in 3 days travel plan. The place is chock-a-block with stylish restaurants and bars, heart throbbing nightclubs and boutique shops selling smart products. Its location is beautified by the water body emerging from the principal river of the city. You can dine under the stars her. Needless to say there are excellent shopping options.
- Raffles Hotel – This luxurious hotel was constructed in 1887 and is designed in an imposing colonial style. It is an iconic hotel and if you cannot stay there, you must include it within your Singapore in 3 days travel plan. This hotel is one of Singapore activities and attractions and has a total of 18 high quality restaurants catering to 103 suites. If you love to shop, there are about 40 stores and boutiques. Many tourists come here solely to experience the Raffles Bar and savor the delicious Singapore Sling, which incidentally was first mixed here.
- Chinatown – It can be included one of the main Singapore activities and attractions due to great shopping. Other than cheap prices, the Chinese food is excellent. If you tour Singapore in 3 days, do visit the place for its many restaurants of food vendors. The place was once a focal point for the Chinese immigrants whose hard work made Singapore as it is today. The list of attractions include Thian Hock Keng Temple, which is Singapore’s oldest place of worship. Other attractions within China town are Eu Yan Sang Chinese medical Hall, the tooth relic of Buddha temple and also the Maxwell Food Center.
- Singapore Flyer – It is the biggest observation wheel in the world and offers visitors an unique experience. It is constructed over a terminal building of three storeys. The diameter of the Flyer is 150 meters, and is of 165 meters height. Traveling speed is a very swifty 0.21 meters per second. The panoramic views from the top are breathtaking and daytime views are very much different from night-time observations. The top of the Flyer allows you to see spectacular sights like Raffles Place, Empress Place, Singapore River and Marina Bay.
- Universal Studios – This is the maiden attraction of its variety to open in Asia. There are an excess of 20 attractions in a number of themed zones like Ancient Egypt, Madagascar, Far Far Away and Lost World. The tallest roller coasters of the world are to ridden here.
Other than these attractions, do visit Little India. It is located in the eastern side of Singapore River and can be instantly recognized by the aroma of Indian dishes. It is an excellent place to shop.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Singapore Zoo | How To Create A Memorable Family Experience
- V Hotel Lavender
- Travel To Asia
- Cheap Tourist Shops In Hong Kong | Bargain Markets
- 10 Reasons To Book Your Hotel In Advance | Online Travel Booking