Planning For A Holiday In Maldives | Luxury Accommodations In Maldives
|December 7, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Planning for A Holiday in Maldives and Finding the Best Accommodation
If you are planning for a holiday in Maldives, you will need to know where you can find the best luxury accommodation in Maldives. Maldives is a group of islands that consists of 26 atolls, covering an area of 35000 sq miles, making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world, this also means that there are many hundreds of small, isolated and mostly shallow islands all over the country. The islands are the peaks of under water mountains, making it the country with the lowest natural high point at a mere 7.10 feet. Its interesting geography gives way to one of the most beautiful sights that you can lay your eyes on. White, warm and sandy beaches at every turn, the clean blue water and sudden bursts of greenery makes the Maldives among the most photogenic spots on the planet.
Here are a few luxury accommodations in Maldives that you should consider when planning for a holiday in Maldives.
- Niyama Maldives – One of the most exclusive and luxury accommodations in Maldives, this resort is known for its individual and stand alone studio villas. They are moored to stand just above the water line and are accessible by boats. The villas each are completely cut off from the ones surrounding them, offering the ultimate privacy and luxury.
- Anantara Kihavah Villas – The resort is built on a secluded island and has a number of private villas that over look the vast ocean. There is an uninterrupted view of the sea for as far as the eyes can see. Private pools, underwater dining and wine cellar, which is the only one in the world. The restaurants in the hotel offer some of the best cuisines from all over the world and finely crafted local dishes .
- Cheval Blanc Randheli – Designed by Jean Michel Gathy, it is a modern take on the concept of luxury accommodations in Maldives. Each guest is given a private villa, pool and even a small stretch of beach for them to enjoy. Live cooking also happens in the gardens This resort is one that should definitely be a part when you are planning for a holiday in Maldives. Unlike many other Luxury resorts, the Cheval Blanc welcomes children with specialized activities and corners that have been made especially for them.
- Constance Moofushi Resort – It is the ultimate lap of luxury, borne through simplicity, it is known for its Crusoe Chic. Elegant villas, both on the beach as well as in the water, they are built in between pure sandbanks and clear water. Located in the South Ari Atoll, which is considered to be one of the best and most scenic diving spots in the world.
- Vivanta by Taj – Villas facing the beach, that on the outside look like regular beach décor but on the inside, you will find how much more can come out of luxury accommodations in Maldives. The villas are built on stilts and provide breathtaking views of the ocean from private balconies. The hotel sits on an island that has modern luxuries intertwined with the unspoiled beauty of the surroundings. The restaurants in the hotel are known to be among the finest.
Apart from the luxury accommodations in Maldives, there are a number of places to see and visit. The locals are known to be friendly and the native food has a good continental and oriental twist to it. So, when you are planning for a holiday in Maldives, make sure you look up all these places, see and do all the things to do in this exotic group of islands.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Melbourne Cup Carnival | Melbourne Australia
- Top Free Things To Do On Weekend In London | London Weekend Breaks
- Dubai Travel Health & Safety | Tips For Safe Travel
- Myrtle Beach Activities And Attractions | Discover Myrtle Beach
- The Best Of Macau Nightlife, Bars And Clubs