London Serviced Apartments | Cheap Accommodations In London
|November 23, 2013||Filled under Latest Posts||
Choosing London Serviced Apartments
If you are looking for cheap accommodation in London, a large number of London serviced apartments are available that will fit your needs perfectly. Such apartments offer excellent value accommodation for people traveling in groups and are of great quality at the same time. Staying at London serviced apartments while on a trip with a bunch of people is considerably cheaper when contrasted with daily rates of other options like medium range hotels and even hostels.
Suitable for all travelers
London serviced apartments are perfect for those who wish to stay in the British capital city for a long period of time and are unwilling to bear the prohibitive expense of staying in a standard hotel. These kind of cheap accommodations in London provide all the amenities required by the visitor for daily use. Notable among London serviced apartments are the Assaha Hyde Park Apartments in Paddington, the Hyde Park Economy Apartments in Bayswater, the Dylan Paddington in Paddington and the Brackenbury Serviced Apartments in Hammersmith.
These kind of cheap accommodations in London can be rented both for short and long stays and they cater to both tourists and business travelers alike. Another sub category is the extended stay hotel. This kind of London serviced apartments offers facilities like 24 hour reception and tries to give the guest a homely feeling within a hotel environment. These kind of cheap accommodations in London range from a budget flat to a luxurious deluxe apartment, varying from studio apartments to places with three bedrooms, a distinct living area, a little kitchen and adequate number of bathrooms.
What all London serviced apartments have in common is that they are all adequately furnished and guests can expect a home like equipped living area, complete with television, cable and internet access. Top end ones have large closet space, large sized washing machine cum dryer and ceramic tiled bathrooms. The presence of a kitchen means that the guests have the choice of cooking and eating at home rather than going out to have food at a restaurant or ordering in. Cheap accommodations in London provides such facilities to guests at a very affordable rate.
Notable London serviced apartments
- Assaha Hyde Park Apartments: It is located very near to Lancaster Gate Tube Station and a short drive away from Chelsea and Kensington. Hyde Park, Queensway and Oxford Street is just a 20 minute walk away.
- Hyde Park Economy Apartments: It is located in Westminster and five minutes distant from Queensway. The London Heathrow Airport is a 30 minute drive away. Guests can reach Oxford Street, Harrods and The Victoria and Albert Museum within 10 minutes by car.
- Dylan Paddington: This stylish accommodation is situated in Westminster. There are coffee and tea makers, a refrigerator and a microwave. Guests can enjoy their favorite programs on the flat screen TV. Ironing facilities are available. Harrods, The Victoria and Albert Museum and Oxford Street are just a 10 minute drive distant.
- Brackenbury Serviced Apartments: It is situated a short drive away from Chelsea and Kensington. The 3 star category apartment complex is a stone’s throw distant from Fulham and Hammersmith’s pulsating nightlife.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Prague Holiday Ideas | Short Stay Visit
- Popular Travel Spots In Nyköping, Sweden
- Singapore Zoo | How To Create A Memorable Family Experience
- Travel To Cologne | Days to Stay in Cologne
- Important Things You Should Know Before Travel To Vietnam
Good article. Just to add a couple of important points, this days serviced apartments is not cheap, sometimes hotels can be cheaper