Kyoto Hotel Reviews | Best Value Accommodations In Kyoto
|March 2, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Kyoto Hotel Reviews
Most of the Kyoto hotel reviews agree that finding the best value accommodations in Kyoto is not difficult at all. The amount you may have to pay for a decent stay in any European or American hotel per day will go a long way here. Almost all Kyoto hotel reviews agree that, with an average expense of 10,000 Japanese Yen (approximately US$100), you can stay comfortably in any of the best value accommodations in Kyoto, or even get a double bed in the swankier parts of the city.
The best value accommodations in Kyoto are dotted all over the city, and according to a number of Kyoto hotel reviews, the following hotels are adjudged to be of special mention:
Hotel MyStays Kyoto Shijo: It is a three star hotel in Shimogyo Ward in Kyoto and provides one of the best value accommodations in Kyoto.
- Just a 10-minute walk away from Nishiki Market and Kyoto Art Center
- The reception is operational 24 hours
- Massage services, room service and luggage storage services are available
- Each room is well-equipped with all the basic requirements Guests can even opt for in-room movies
- The restaurant serves cold buffet as well as Japanese cuisine
- Gion and Hoko-Ji Temple are a swift car trip away
Kyoto Kokusai Hotel: It is a four star hotel located in Nakagyo Ward. According to Kyoto hotel reviews, it offers a beautiful rooms, which offer wonderful view of the city. One of the best value accommodations in Kyoto, guests of the hotel enjoy the advantage of premium amenities like free private parking inside the hotel and free wireless internet service in all public areas of the hotel.
- The reception is functional 24 hours and has a concierge
- Currency exchange services are available
- aundry service and bicycle rental can be availed from within the premises of the hotel.
- All rooms are equipped with air-conditioners, and offer the use of a private bathroom, toiletries and a refrigerator to the guests.
- As per Kyoto hotel reviews, there are a lot of fancy restaurants and cafes near the hotel. Nishi Honganji is a quick ride away.
Kyoto Royal Hotel: It is a four star hotel. This one too is located in Nakagyo Ward, in the central part of Kyoto, which is just a short walk away from the happening Ponto-cho area.
- Executive floor, spa and wellness center and family rooms. Hotel staff is multilingual and will help you to enjoy your stay in the city. The friendly staff may even give you a tip or two about making the best of your visit to the city.
- You can wake up to a buffet breakfast every morning. Also there are a large number of restaurants and cafes just ten minutes away from the hotel.
Hearton Hotel Kyoto: This is a 4 star hotel situated in Nakagyo Ward. It has 294 recently refurbished rooms.
- The restaurant serves Japanese cuisine. Other dining options apart from an open breakfast are also available within the hotel premises.
- Guests can visit the on-site shop or get quick access to a number of boutiques and stores that are located close to the hotel.
- The hotel also has a ballroom.
Hotels in Kyoto offer comfort and charm without the prohibitive expense. These hotels are well within everyone’s budget.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- How To Book A Flight Online | Booking Tips And Advices
- Find The Best Airline Seats | Airline Seating Charts
- Melbourne Tourist Attractions | Places To Visit
- Cheap Tourist Shops In Hong Kong | Bargain Markets
- Discount Hotels In Kowloon | Last Minute Accommodations In Kowloon