Explore Caribbean Islands | Top Beaches In Caribbean
|April 11, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Explore Caribbean Islands
The top beaches in Caribbean are regarded by seasoned travelers as the best in the world and to explore Caribbean island means venturing beyond the intoxicating casinos and go to the hidden treasures of the sun-kissed places. You can enjoy snorkeling through the reefs, wade the waves and comb the beaches with the glorious sun glistening behind you. The top beaches in Caribbean include:
- Palm Beach: If you want to explore Caribbean island, then start with Aruba’s Palm Beach. It has pure white sand and the water is pristine, calm and inviting. There are quite a few resorts, which provide adequate services and amenities to give you a fulfilling time with your loved ones.
- Orient Beach: One glance is enough to understand why it is one of the top beaches in Caribbean. Travelers who came to explore Caribbean island dubbed it as the French Riviera of this part of the world. The main beach is one mile in length, and a number of restaurants and beach bars are strung on it. A number of restaurants serve formal French food, which visitors should definitely try.
- Punta Cana: Undoubtedly one of the top beaches in Caribbean, the coastline of Punta Cana is regarded as a prominent resort location in Dominican Republic. Most of the resorts are huge and spread out. For a person who wants to explore Caribbean island, the night-life is here should be witnessed, copying Las Vegas-style themes by Dominican artists. There are water parks, golf courses and shopping malls too.
- Playa Paraiso: It is one of the top beaches in Caribbean, and is located on the Cayo Largo del Sur, which is a coral island and Cuban territory. If you want to explore Caribbean islands, then this wonderful stretch of pristine sand must be on the top of your itinerary. The white sand borders the transparent Caribbean Sea. A simple restaurant located on the beach completes this slice of tropical heaven.
- Reduit Beach: The beach beckons a walk by the shore and a leisurely swim in the calm waters. There are three popular hotels close by: Papillon, Royal St. Lucian and Rex St. Lucian. You will find vendors offering water sports gear on rent and affordable restaurants serving delicious food.
- Sainte Anne Beach: It a very popular Guadeloupe tourist town and has one of the best beaches in the Caribbean nation. The beach is perfect for wind-surfing, scuba diving or even relaxing. The place is home to French speakers and the friendly French natives are bound to teach you a word or two of French to flaunt back home.
- Seven Mile Beach: This is the longest beach in the Caribbean island of Jamaica. For many, it is one of the region’s best. Seven Mile has a number of resorts, but maintain its free spirit without restricting the freedom of the visitors.
The Caribbean beaches has it all: crystal clear waters, a warm sun and white sand. Every beach is wonderful and a visit to anyone of them will make for a cherishable experience.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Berlin Popular Budget Hotels | Cheap Accommodations In Berlin
- Things to do in Zurich | Zurich Popular Sights And Attractions
- The Best Of Macau Nightlife, Bars And Clubs
- Important Things You Should Know Before Travel To Vietnam
- Dubai Travel Health & Safety | Tips For Safe Travel