1. I want to book a room. How can I pay?
You must make a full payment to secure your reservation. You need a valid credit card to make the payment. Our hotel provider also accept Visa and MasterCard and other major debit cards for online bookings.
2. What does the price of a room include?
It varies from hotel to hotel. To know a facility for a particular hotel, click the room name. You can see if breakfast or any other special offers are included in the price.
3. I will travel with a group of people. How many rooms can I book at the same time?
You can book as many rooms as you want. However, some hotels restrict four rooms to each reservation.
4. How do I make sure that my reservation is confirmed?
The instant you complete the booking process, a confirmation page will appear. This page displays all your reservation details. Our hotel provider will also send you a confirmation email with all relevant booking information.
5. Is it possible to book a room for someone else?
Yes, it is possible.
6. If I arrive late, will the hotel hold my room?
Since you have already made payment via your credit or debit card, some hotel will hold your room until 7 AM, the day after the arrival date.
7. If I arrive early, can I check in?
You can- subject to availability of rooms. If you do so, please contact hotel directly via telephone or email address.
8. Where do I find the hotel address and other details?
You will receive all details-including telephone numbers and email address in the confirmation email.
9. Do I need to confirm my booking?
There is no need to confirm your booking. But, if you want to do so, you can directly contact the hotel.
10. I have not received any email confirmation of my booking. What will I do?
In this case, it is possible we have the wrong email address on file or your Internet Service Provider has sent the mail into the spam folder. Check your spam folder. If you have not received any email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can contact our provider and sent you a confirmation email. Before sending us an email, include information like the name of the reservation, the hotel name and city and the check in and check out dates.