Budapest Best Travel Spots | Hungary Top City Not To Miss
|June 23, 2014||Filled under Latest Posts||
Budapest Best Travel Spots
Budapest can be considered the repository of a number of European attractions as it is Hungary top city not to miss. The list of Budapest best travel spots includes the world’s biggest thermal water network, the first below the ground railroad and the world’s third biggest Parliament building. The city also houses Europe’s biggest synagogue.
Budapest best travel spots for first time visitors
When in Hungary top city not to miss, do take a walking tour of Castle Hill. For stunning panoramic views of both Buda and Pest cities, a Danube cruise is an excellent option to consider. While in the Hungary top city not to miss, a performance at Budapest Opera House is on top of the wish list. One of Budapest best travel spots, Central Market Hall offers various souvenirs to take back home. There is no substitute to walking across Chain Bridge connecting Buda to Pest. It is the first bridge to link the two cities.
The Hungarian Parliament houses the crown jewels of the country and has a stunning architecture. To understand why Budapest is compared with Paris, a stroll starting from Andrassy Avenue and ending at Heroes’ Square is enough. No visit to the Hungary top city not to miss is complete without trying a Hungarian dish prepared the original way by washing down with Hungarian wine. If nothing, you can just enjoy window shopping at the Vaci Utca.
Budapest best travel spots when it comes to views of the city
- Stunning panorama of Hungary top city not to miss can be enjoyed from top of the Gellert Hill
- Fisherman’s Bastion offers excellent views of Pest
- For an excellent Budapest view, the observation deck at the Basilica makes an excellent option
- Ethereal views of the river can be seen from Danube Promenade
- Excellent views of the Budapest can be seen by climbing the spiral staircase to the top of water tower situated on Margaret Island
- A complete view of Hungarian city can be seen from the Elisabeth Lookout situated at Janos Hill
- For bird’s eye view of Budapest, a tour by a helicopter is recommended
- Beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed sitting on the Spoon Cafe deck
Budapest best travel spots off the tourist trail
- Marvel at the courtyards, architecture and streets of the palace in District 8, apart from marveling at Mikszath ter and Raday Utca.
- Get amazed by the unique discoveries at the Antique Row in Budapest
- The Ruin Pubs of the city are excellent places to meet locals
- The stroll along the Varosligeti Fasor is delightful. It connects City Park with Budapest City Center
- The Kiraly Utca is lined by modern galleries and boutiques. Even if you do not buy anything, it is an excellent place for window shopping
Budapest is one of the favorite places for world weary travelers. It is an essentially European city with a sophisticated culture and elegant architecture. It also helps that the Hungarian city is much cheaper than comparable Western cities.
If you find this page helpful, share it.
- Tips For Travel In London On A Budget | London Travel Tips And Advices
- Top Free Things To Do On Weekend In London | London Weekend Breaks
- Things to do in Zurich | Zurich Popular Sights And Attractions
- Cheap Tourist Shops In Hong Kong | Bargain Markets
- Brussels Cheap Serviced Apartments | Holiday Accommodations Around Brussels